Nursing College Admission in bangalore
- Admission is open to all candidates from all parts of India and abroad.
- Candidates should meet basic requirements for admission ( see the eligibility criteria for respective courses)
- admissions will be taken once in a year, August/September for UG and PG
- Candidates willing to take admission should download application form from our website.
- The completed application form should be submitted along with a photocopy of the following:
- B.Sc. Nursing Certificates (for PG)
- SSLC and PUC Certificates
- Migration Certificates
- Transfer Certificates
- Conduct Certificates
- 5 passport size photographs
- GNM Certificate (for PC B.Sc.)
- Selected candidates will receive provisional admission letter along with details of joining instructions.
- No original certificate should be attached to the application form.
- All the admissions are provisional and are subject to final; approval by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Students other than Karnataka state: Students of other states other than Karnataka should submit eligibility certificate from Registrar, RGUHS, Bangalore at the time of admission.
- International students: An international student seeking admission shall enclose the following certificates along with application:
- A certificate of Academic Eligibility issued by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- A clearance certificate issued by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Student visa/long-term visa.